When facing an unplanned pregnancy you never know which option to choose. Choosing adoption is a hard decision & some times it’s never your first option. Before making the decision to choose adoption, that will change every life possible, ask yourself:
- Am I choosing adoption because I don’t have support?
- Is my situation temporary?
- Are there any resources that can help me?
- Am I actually able to parent? / Do I want to parent?
- How will my child feel?
- How will adoption affect my child?
- Can a family member help out?
If you can ask yourself these questions & answer them honestly then make your decision.